This information was developed by Kaufman Dolowich Voluck, LLP and is reproduced with the direct permision of Philip Voluck, Esq., Managing Partner.
The expansion of Social Media, both in and outside of the workplace, impacts how professionals run their business, market their services, hire applicants, and manage their employees. The law firm of Kaufman Dolowich Voluck summarizes many of the issues all professionals face on a regular basis including:
– Using Social Media to screen and hire new applicants
– Demographics of average Social Media users
– Employees’ use of Social Media
– Do’s & Don’ts of a Social Media Policy
– Summary of Legal Current Legal Decisions relevant to Social Media
Click on the two images below for the full infographic
Do you conduct periodic reviews of your Social Media Policy and update it as necessary to ensure it reflects the needs of your organization and complies with governing law?